Sunday 25 May 2008

Lucky or Unlucky??

University is about to start tomorrow and so I decided to get back to my rented place to do some tidying and cleaning before the whole hectic process starts over again.

Reached my rented place at around 12 something, got my mattress and pillow down to be “sun bathed” in the lawn while I did some washing up. At about 2 something, when I went to check out my bed, I saw this big disgusting thing on my mattress!! Omg.. used a branch and poked at it. Thank God it wasn’t that soft and blew it off my mattress. Then, I took Dettol to wash of the stain. Sad to say though, the shit smell won’t budge. -.-

Later at about 3 something, the sky turned a grayish colour and so I decided to collect my stuff, went in to the lawn only to realize that my pillow was on the ground!!! Omg.. I picked it up and dust it. Again, thank God it didn’t have any stain.

At the end of the day, I have one mattress that sting more than before I “sun bath” it, a pillow dirtier than before I “sun bath” it and a wet comforter that can’t dry in time because it begin to rain!!! All my effort and work was wasted!!! In Chinese, I think we can call what I did the whole day 多指一举 . Instead of making something better, I made something worst!! Again, I think in chinese we can call that弄巧反作. (if got typo error, don’t kill me ya?? Chinese writing getting sucky liao.. >.<) Argh!! What an unlucky day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment