Saturday 10 May 2008

My Actual Birthday Date ^^

Haha.. I know I got lots of posts on my birthday.. but I really just can’t help it.. XD its after all my 21st birthday.. XD

Well, this happened on my real birthday. I meet up with Shiau Aun and Chin Yik for Shiau Aun’s Gathering/ My Birthday at midvalley that day. Shiau Aun promised me we’d go sing karaoke!! Weee!! Something I wanted to do for a long long time.

After meeting up we headed to the karaoke only to find that it was closed..CLOSED!!! for renovation. U should see me that time haha.. I was complaining like hell. After much discussion, we decided to head for one utama to sing at Neway. This naughty Chin Yik only agreed to drive if Shiau Aun paid the toll money!! Lol..

Anyway, we went there and sing K for like erm..5 hours or so?? I can’t really remember. Have to ask one of them again.

Anyway, below were some of the pictures we took during karaoke. Some were actually quite silly.haha..hopefully Shiau Aun and Chin Yik won't kill me if they saw this..lol



Me!! hehe
Shiau Aun and me.. Don't you think he looks a lil.. XD
Me and Chin Yik
Look at that monkey..
Errr.. don't say it..i know.. lol
ok..here's some normal pictures..

After singing karaoke, we went shopping a little for chinese new year cloth. That day, Shiau Aun and Chin Yik belanja me sing k..weee!! and they were extremely nice.. ^^ thanks u guys..i really really enjoyed my birthday. You guys really made it a day to remember..Thank you so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment