Saturday 24 May 2008

Addition/Edtion of Blog

As most of you guys know, I have recently changed to this blog and it really was quite empty at first. And honestly speaking, I didn't really care all that much at first because this place is where I want to show myself and also to share stuff I would like. But then, during the holidays as I was browsing through the internet, I stumbled upon a website that had quite a few interesting background and i decided, hey, why not spike things up and make it a little bit more interesting and so i found a background I really liked and decided to put it on the blog.

Sadly, as I was looking through the html, I really couldn't remember where or how to add the stupid background into my blog. I learnt web page design during my pre-u and now I can't remember anything!! >.<>.<)

Anyway, the next day came and I decided to add yet some more stuffs. Continued to view blogs (this time only friends of mine ya.. XD) and got more ideas. I added a small thing above my hit counter that detects how many people are in this blog and I changed my cursor to a butterfly that changes its shape and colour and also added monkey in!! (hehe..haven’t name monkey yet, any ideas?? I’m so lousy at these sort of things..haha)

Well, for now, at least for this holiday, my decorating blog craze ends here. I will continue to try and improve and make my blog nicer but not so soon and frequent anymore as my holidays has come to an end. I will try to blog more frequent than I had in the pass with my previous blogs and I’ll try to be erm.. less long winded. XD hope you guys enjoy and if there’s any comments or anything, you are always free to leave it here or in the chatter box. Thanks all of you.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment