Wednesday 21 May 2008

Reasons why i PREFER facebook compared to friendster.. >.<

I've been repeatedly trying to log in to friendster since yesterday and finally got in today!! This is so annoying!! I asked a few of my friends to try and log in. Some could and some couldn't. Wonder why is that? Friendster hate us?? XD
anyway, to show u what i mean, here are some photos as to why i got so frustrated..
swt...

hello!!! i only wanted to type hey.. how's things going.......
and you tell me its not a valid html?? who even said it was a html?? i only typed like normal people do!! yish!!!
on the bright side.. i finally got to log into friendster to change my profile layout. Do go check it out.. ^^ you are free to leave me any comments..hehe

and now.. reasons why i'm so addicted to facebook.. >.< human pets!! weee!! my most favourite application so far. hehe.. noticed the cub?? thats my animal picture. Notice the background? thats my habitat. Notice the picture on top? thats my so called "master" and I'm his pet and notice the bellow 4 pictures? those are my 4 most active pets!! hehe.. my pets and owner always "feed me" and "give me stuff". Its like meeting new friends there and some of the people are ever so nice!! hehe.. (p/s: i'm worth 165375 here.. XD)

now this is my fluffy pet that i take to race. hehe.. although it might be only a squirrel, but it's running speed is 277pfh!! hehe.. thanks to those nice people that feed it and also pet it. As mentoned, the background is it's habitat.


now this application is known as owned. You post pictures up and people bid on them. Those small pictures u see there are pictures that i bid on and some are gifts from friends. And as u can see, i'm worth 16,084,883!! hehe.. expensive eih?? XD

on the other hand, this application is known as friends for sale. You buy your friends and keep them. I'm kind of new to this so i don't really know how it functions but then again, i'm worth 41,458.. haha..
oh..and this is another of my favourite. I get to play sodoku when i log into facebook!! hehe..

well, as you can see, facebook has many more applications as compared to friendster. This are just the few that i prefer. There are lots more applications like vampire, slayer, pirates, hugs, water fights and so on. I'm not trying to brainwash you into joining or anything. Its just why i enjoy playing facebook more.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment