Tuesday 20 May 2008

Internet problem?

Whats wrong with the internet?? For the pass few days, MSN has been continuously signing in and out for no particular reasons. All my message sending fails. People that are signed in appear offline even though they placed their status as appear online and so on. I am forced to use web messengers at times!!

Not only that, I realized today that I can't even sign in my bloody friendster!! Don't just mention signing in friendster, I can't even open that web page. What is going on? Is streamyx getting faulty or is there some kind of disturbance? OR is it my own problem? What is happening? Did the earthquake from China affect the internet access over here again?

Gosh.. I do hope this problem is quickly solved. I never realized how much I relied on the internet until today.. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment