Friday 30 May 2008

Cynthia's Farewell

Went to KLIA today to sent Cynthia of to London. Oh, she’s on her way now to the far away land. I’d like to introduce Cynthia to you guys.

Knew Cynthia when I first got into KTAR to study my foundation course. She was my roommate back then. When I first entered the room, my heart was like, omg.. never got to know her till 2 weeks later when she finally returned the hostel room we shared together.
Throughout my stay at hostel, I got to know Cynthia better, shared lots of my troubles and life stories with her, introduced her to my friends, got her to mix around with our gang that call ourselves “Kutumalam Gang” and got her to become more open to us (before that she was a real quite person.)
Time went by and we finished pre-U and had to moved out from hostel. That was when we had to say goodbye to Cynthia and a few more Kutumalam members and left for the rented house that I now live in.
Ironically, one year later, one of my housemate which is also a member of the Kutumalam Gang had a vacant in her room and Cynthia became her roommate and also my housemate. Haha.. And today, she is about to leave Malaysia and fly to London to finish up her advanced diploma. We went all the way to KLIA to meet her up. (hehe.. I played a role in leading my friend to KLIA. Not bad huh? XD) Chat with her a little, played with her niece, talked to her parents and sent her off to the plane. We were followed her right till the end where we couldn’t anymore. For those who went to KLIA before, you should know what I’m talking about. There is this place where after people go down the escalator towards the international departure area, you can’t follow them anymore. You can just follow from on top through a glass sealed area. We were screaming her name and banging on the glass like some baboon.. XD at first she never noticed us, but right before it was too late, probably cz we shouted too loud, she turned up and looked at us and we got to say our final goodbye to her before she left for London.
These are some of the pictures we took there. I’ll upload it once I get them from the gang.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment