Wednesday 7 May 2008

~My birthday~

I should have written this a long time ago..hehe..

On the 29th of January, we headed straight home after class as usual. At about 6 something Caryn asked us to accompany her to see Hun Wei and then go for dinner because Hun Wei was emoing. So we got ready and left for Hun Wei’s house.

When we reached the door steps of Hun Wei’s place, I saw Lay Koon (she was suppose to be teaching tuition), Cynthia and Cody having steamboat together. Then we started teasing them a little for not inviting us for steamboat as well. (come to think of it, how could I be so dumb as not to know something was going on?) Anyway, we went in and Lay Koon explained that her class got cancelled and so she joined the steamboat and Cynthia had tagged along. We walked in and to my surprise I saw Ruxuan and May Lee there too!! Still, my thick head didn’t register anything. (Am I the easiest person to trick in town?? XD)

Then out of the blues, I see Hui Fang and Ah Chooy coming down. This became even more bizarre. In my mind I was thinking why were they here? This is weird. I thought Cody that gang weren’t so close with Hui Fang the gang. But still, my thick head still didn’t register anything.

As more and more people started to come downstairs, I started realizing they were up to something. I thought they might be preparing for someone’s birthday. But who was that someone? If my memory didn’t fail me, I don’t think there is anyone having birthdays at the moment. And why didn’t anyone discuss with me about the party? I feel so blur!!!

Then I saw Ah Joo coming downstairs with the cake and they started singing the birthday song. I was so confused I just stood there wondering should I sing along? And to my greatest surprise (how idiotic of me) the birthday celebration was for me!! Omg, I was so surprised and delighted.

Anyway, after making my wishes and blowing the candle, they decided to get a little naughty. Look what they did to my face!!! XD

This was while my face was still clean.. Brinda on my left and Ah Joo and my right..oh btw, Cynthia is behind..haha

my messed up face.. XD

That night I really enjoyed myself and I was really surprise and grateful. It was so unsuspected. Oh, btw, they bought me a watch.. ^^ I don’t have a picture of it at the moment though.. hmmm.. and for my ugly outfit and looks, well, do forgive me. I thought we were only going for dinner and to pick emo Hun Wei up.. XD that shows how unsuspected I was.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment