Monday 17 May 2010

Who Will Win the World Cup?

I have had numerous amount of people complaining about me doing too much ads post.. And I myself feel that way too.. So for this post, I'll add more on myself to make it my own post instead of a "solely for ad" kind of post..

Anyway, the four year once World Cup is coming again.. Who do you think would win the match this time round?

In the past few years, that I have actually paid attention to the World Cup, I've seen Brazil win a multiple number of times and the latest one was Italy.

I remember biding on England all the way, hoping that they would win. I made small bets with friends. Even when England was up against Brazil, I still bet on England. =D
Don't believe I actually did that? Well, believe it.. hehe..

There was one year, when Korea and Japan hosted the World Cup, 2002 if I'm not mistaken, Korea played really well and managed to make it in to the semi finals, doing all Asians proud..

The Koreans were so passionate for their team that one of their citizen actually killed himself so that, as he put it, could be there in spirit to ensure Korea wins that World Cup!! People can really go to the extreme to show how much love they have for certain things.

Then for year 2006, I joined a bunch of my friends to watch the finals at Bintang Walk.


I remember us having a heated debate as to who would win the World Cup that year. In the end, Italy really won!!
Kesian May Lee and Brinda there that voted for France.. =P
Oh well, at least we had lots of fun.. Oh wait, I forgot the part where we got molested and after that had to run like crazy to hide from those perverts who came chasing after us after the game.. =.=

Oh well, this year, I still hope England would win.. Although that seems quite far fetched.. When the quater finals are out though, I'll decide who I'd be routing for again.. hehe..

What about you? Who do you think will win?

Oh, and since I'm still doing an advertistment, take a look at the picture below..
Where to get this you ask? Click this link to find out more.. =D

Episode 26


Episode 27


Episode 28


Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

4 comments:

  1. i tot wat....end up oso ads...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ads below nia ma.. I was writing about my own things on top wert... =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..yala yala..but got feeling like kena tipu at the end

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..i make ads to my own post.. XD

    ReplyDelete