Sunday 9 May 2010

Ninie Ahmad for the Adidas Ole KO Challenge!

The Season 1 & Season 2 bloggers will be playing futsal one-on-one at the Adidas Ole KO road show at Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Friday May 21, 7.30pm!

And I vote for...


Yes, of course I vote for Ninie Ahmad!! =D
Just look at the picture of her's and you'll know why I'm voting for her!!

Why? First of all, because she is a good representative for the girls.. Even though she has a small frame, she is a truly fit woman!! Just look at her toned muscles!! She would surely outbeat any of them out there..

As we all know, Ninie has lots of yoga training experience!! And we all know that people that learn yoga are strong both physically and mentally!! =D

She will most likely be the one with the longest stamina and endurance out there!! In addition, her small frame would be able to help her by pass her opponents and head for the goal!!
*Speaking like I'm a pro in futsal while I'm actually not!!*

Well, anyway, the point is this, I vote for Ninie because:
  1. I think she is one of the most fittest and has the best stamina among both season 1 and season 2 bloggers.
  2. She is small in size and that works as an advantage to her.. why? (most people will think, "so small size, easy for me lar.." but underestimating a person always leads to one's failure!! =D)
  3. She is a woman!! Sorry to say that, when it comes to competitions like this, I'll always support the women because, I myself am a female and Ibelieve that women are as good as men in many ways!! =) p/s: didn't get to vote for other ladies because I only can vote for one mar.. hehe
  4. I know this is abit lame.. But she is, in my opinion the sportiest looking among the rest.. No offense yea? hehe
  5. Enough lor.. still want some more reasons ar??


Oh, and as usual, here's 4 episodes of Project Alpha for you to watch..

Episode 18


Episode 19


Episode 20


Episode 21


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Catch the Project Alpha bloggers at the Adidas Ole KO road show at Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Friday 21 May at 7.30pm!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Katherine, so sweet of you to believe and to root for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. you're most welcome!! I always vote for who I think is the best.. =D

    ReplyDelete