Tuesday 4 May 2010

Ip Man Primere Screening



Finally, my long awaited moment!! I actually won the priemere tickets for Ip Man 2 with this blog post!! So who did I invite?? haha.. who else le??

Before the pictures, let me tell you a little story.. Me and Liang meet up at KL central LRT, walked to monorial, took the monorial to Bukit Bintang and then walked to Pavilion.. But wait, journey wasn't as smooth as you think it was.. We actually ended up walking the direct opposite direction, AWAY from Pavilion!!

When we finally realised, and turned around, headed back and walked all the way to Pavilion, we ended up tired, sweaty and hungry..

So what do we do?

We find food lor..

Ended up at Carl's Junior
Liang posing with his burger..
Me, on the other hand, is posing with my chips.. with my still sweaty hair.. =S

After dinner, we went to collect the primere passes..


So happy to finally get a hold on my hard earned tickets!! =D
The crowd right outside the cinema..
Me having another pose with the tickets..
Me and Liang with the tickets..
One more picture in the cinema before the show starts.. tata!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment