Wednesday 26 May 2010

Freaky incident

To keep the story short, yesterday a colleague of mine fell from climbing the wall. He was admited to the hospital due to back injury.

Today, my colleagues decided to visit him at the hospital. Why I'm telling you this is because, we found out that he lost his memory due to the fall (he also hit his head). To him, it was still last friday, before we went to watch Shrek 3D!! Which practically means that in his mind, he has not watched Shrek with us!! o.O

If you think thats scary.. Let me tell you something more scary.. Initially, when he fell down he was unconcious for some time. His wife shook him and called him and when he finally woke up, he couldn't recognise his wife!! He even said that he wanted to visit his mother (which is, at this moment, in heaven!!!).. Not only that, he wanted to run away from his wife!! And to top things up, he thought, "Oh dear, I'm late for work! Better get going!"

1. Its damn freaky to suddenly find out you have a wife and have no idea how that happen.. Its even more freaky and saddening to suddenly realise that your mother has left! I mean, technically, these things happened over a period of time.. But then again, it sure seems like it happened in an instant when my dear colleague woke up from his fall!

2. If I'm in his wife's position, I would definitely freak out at my husband's condition.. I would also be devestated.. Will he be alright? Will he ever remember me? Will he still love me?

Damn man.. Its freaky..

No comments:

Post a Comment