Tuesday 11 May 2010

Spaghetti

I believe a little bit of blog updating is needed here..

Today, I'd like to re-introduce this restaurant Spaghetti again..
This is the third time I've been here.. If you look at the logo carefully, you'd realise that the logo somewhat ressembles Chilis.. From what I've heard, Spaghetti and Chilis are somewhat like sisters..

The food, to be honest, isn't as big a portion as the one in Chilis, but the food has its own standards..

Food quality is satisfactory..
Fish and chips.. Liang said the chips were great.. =)

As they say, pictures speaks a thousand words, so here's two of their dishes we ordered that day..
Black paper spaghetti.. I gotta admit, the black paper was quite spicy for a "black paper spicy kind of level".. oh and, compliments the the chicken.. taste GOOD!! =D

Saliva dripping yet??

No you say??

Here's another interesting fact..
Their lunch set cost only RM 9.95++ and their dinner set cost RM 16.95++
To be honest lar, western food, in a place like Mid Valley, where can you get so cheap one??

Food court you say?

But food court doesn't sound so class mar..

Take a look at their environment..Quite decent looking don't you think??

Can bring gf there le.. Won't cost a boom and will definitely keep your gf happy.. Your gf happy, your wallet also happy.. Not good meh?

Camwhore picture time.. haha..
This time not me camwhoring lor..
Is Liang playing with my camera.. he says my camera lense super huge.. =D

If you are interested to try out Spaghetti, its located at Mid Valley, Ground floor at the walk path connecting Mid Valley to Gardens, you'll see Delicious on your right hand side.. Turn right and head that direction.. You'll eventually find Spaghetti..Quite isolated area if you ask me.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment