Friday 7 May 2010

My Natural Crocs Accessories

Yes, I too have Crocs.. Now, once you get over the shock and come to realization with this fact, I'd like to share something with you. My sister bought thi ohsocute butterfly accessory for my Crocs and I decided, "oh well, since I'm going to wear these Crocs, I might as well decorate it a little."

So decorate it, I did.. Well, not exactly.. My sisterwas the one that stick that butterfly there.. Anyway, a few days later, I noticed that nature too wanted to decorate my Crocs.. And here's what they presented to me..


My very own natural Crocs accessory!! A tiny snail!! =D

Disgusting?? Honestly, I didn't know what to do with it, so I left my Crocs there overnight and thank God, Mr Snail decided to leave the next day after a nights stay on my comfy Crocs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment