Thursday 6 August 2009

Gift to get

Gosh, I'm running out of ideas on what to blog about.. Useless huh? Guess so..

In fact, I'm so desprate, I ask my brother what to blog.. and guess what he said? The weather!! THE WEATHER!!! WTF??!


haha.. nothing interesting with my life.. happy?? really nothing at all..

I shouldn't blog then.. should I??

But I want to.. If you don't like it.. Don't read it.. there's this tiny "x' button on your top right corner.. Click it if you dislike the post.. go on.. click it.. haha..

Ok.. Enough of me being lame.. My brain has been filled with what gift to prepare for the past few days for u know who.. I know I know.. its 1 month plus away.. but I can't help it.. Its so freaking hard to get guys their gift.. Gosh.. guys, do you know you are damn lucky? Its so easy to get girls their gifts..

Earings, necklace, handbag, perfume, heels, cloth, ring.. practically anything!!

But for guys.. what can u give them?? Shirt? Pants? Boxers? Shoes? Ties? What else? I don't know what to get!!!


Gosh.. I'm so frustrated.. =(

2 comments:

  1. Ting wei, take it easy...just follow ur feeling.
    sometimes no need plan too much, let it happen naturally...will be better.
    just buy whatever u think in ur mind..may be that's ur best choice.!!take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..true also..thanks for your advice!! ^^

    ReplyDelete