Monday 31 August 2009

Cross breed in my Garden..

Took these few flower pictures while I got back from an outing at my front garden.. Found it quite interesting in the manner of science and so I took the following photos..

The actual colour of the flower my mum planted was this pinkish purple colour as well as the white colour flower below.. Not a very special interesting flower I agree, but take a look ath the third picture and see..

Before that.. notice that the pinkish purple flower is dark pink in the middle
While the white flower has yellowish center.. When both are crossed breed.. the following flower was produced..


Slight pinkish petals with dark pink center at a dot of yellow within.. Amazing huh?? And they cross breed themselves.. We never did anything.. haha.. so now my garden has 3 types of these flowers.. ^^
p/s: photos are taken only with my k550i.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment