Saturday 1 August 2009

Gardens at One Utama

Lets talk about something different this time. I think you guys would be bored of me talking about Sime Darby Apprenticeship Programme over and over again right? Haha..

Anyway, I went to this restaurant at One Utama called Garden the other day.

Have always wanted to go there but the place looked so classy and expensive and I thought, gosh, I can’t go in there!! It would be too expensive!!
But then, as I walked to the menu and have a peek, I had a wonderful surprise!! The food there was quite affordable and even more so with their set lunch menu available. Me and Liang decided to have lunch there.

First up, I’ll show you guys some of the interior designs of Garden.. ^^
Well, not really the interior design, more like some of the decorations.. =P

Me busy choosing what to eat.. haha
Him trying to act cool.. lalala... =P
Had carbonara spaghetti and ice lemon tea
Liang had nasi paprika and latte.
*wonder why he came all the way to Garden to eat nasi paprik.. lol.. usually when he visits me at Setapak and I try to introduce him to some nice mamaks there, he would be so against to go!! And now? Now he is coming to a nice dinning place to eat nasi paprik.. funny fella..

The set included soup of the day.. Which was winter melon soup.. A kind of chinese soup..
Funny combination huh? Malay meal/ italian meal with chinese soup
Well, thats it for now.. I'm currently working in Carey Island for 2 weeks.. Centralize training for my on-job training (R&D).. Oh shit, I wasn't suppose to talk about Sime Darby in this post, was I? =P Will update soon!! ^^

2 comments:

  1. ting wei, food again..T.T..everytimes read ur blog,sure feel hungry..haha!!
    how are u?..training happy happy?..
    miss u all so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..food quite nice ma..haha
    i'm fine..training quite interesting lo..got many things to see see and learn learn..
    i miss u too!! hope i get to see u soon.. ^^

    ReplyDelete