Friday 14 August 2009

Convocation 9/8/2009!! ^^

Yes, you didn't read the title of the post wrongly.. I have finally graduated!! weee!!!

Flowers I received..


2 only wor.. okla..not too bad.. wahaha..


Me and parents..

Me and siblings..
Me and Liang..


I didn't upload many pictures simply because I really don't know what to or what not to upload.. There are so many pictures I really don't which to choose.. so I just took those pictures with my family and those with most people..

My dear friends from UTAR.. I miss you all dearly.. Thanks for the unforgetable memories you guys gave to me throughout my journey in UTAR.. I am really greatful for the lessons, experience, and most of all friendship I gained from you guys.. Thank you for the sweet, sour and bitter times.. Thank you for growing with mem, thank you for helping me, thanking for being there for me, thank you for so many many things.. I will always cherish the moments we had together.. You guys helped made me what I am today.. And I am most definitely greatful!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

And now that we have finally graduated.. I hope that in years to come, we would still keep in touch and update each other on our current situation.. Happy graduation people!!

I hope this look and atmosphere would last forever and ever in the hearts of all of us.. Till we meet again.. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

7 comments:

  1. congratulations!

    funny how time passes without us noticing eh. i still remember the good ol days in the hostel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..same here..miss you la.. haha.. and thanks for congratulating!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. yea.. really miss the days we spent from pre-U till end of UTAR. ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeap..me too..really hope we can meet up again.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pics 2...n will definitely cherish d time v spent 2gether... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..can i say me three?? lol..

    @brin me too!! haha

    ReplyDelete