Friday 7 August 2009

Centralized Training

Promised you guys I would upload some pictures about my centralized training at Sime Darby right? So here are some pictures for the journey there on my first day.. ^^


Saw lots and lots of palm tree on the way to Sime Darby Banting R&D..


Finally,we reached Banting at around 10am..
Found out that I would be staying in Carey Island for the next 2 weeks and would be traveling to and fro between Carey Island and Banting for that 2 weeks.. WOW!

After lunch, we travelled all the way to Carey Island..


More palm trees!! =P
Took us about 45 minutes to reach to Carey Island.. OMG!! Have to leave Carey Island everyday at latest by 7.15am just to reach Banting by 8am, which, by the way is the time we start work!!

Anyway, back to Carey Island..

This is the bridge linking to Carey Island.. Front view..

Side view..



Passed by a few factories on the way to the place where we stay..
Finally, one more picture before I end this post..

A road with no end.. with rows and rows of palm oil tree on either side of the road.. This is what I'm going to see for the next 2 weeks, every day.. haha.. Would be so fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment