Thursday 20 August 2009

Life Goes On...

I may not be able to share the things I've learnt during my Centralized training, or during my 1 month training at Palace of the Golden Horses on Management Apprenticeship Programme (MAP).. But there is one thing that I certainly share with you guys.. And that would be my life experience I gained during those time..

From the day I graduated from UTAR, I had to accept the fact that I am no longer a student and had to either start finding a job or a uni to further my studies.. In addition, I realise that my lifestyle was in for a big change..

I had to separate from my housemates and dear friends that I have been through thick and thin for the past 3 to 4 years.. This, I can assure you, isn't easy to bare..

Not long after, I found myself joining the Management Apprenticeship Programme which brought me to Palace of the Golden Horses.. This programme gave me a whole lot of exposure to how a corporte world functions and at the same time gave me a chance to meet a whole lot of new friends..

Friendship bonds were made..

The distance between us apprentice were shorten.

And before u knew it, 2 weeks had past and we had to separate yet again.. The feeling wasn't any easier than the time I left UTAR.. that I can assure u..Then, there was this 2 weeks centralize training..

Again.. I met knew people.. Some new bonds were formed while some old bonds were strengthen..

Again.. 2 weeks flew past.. and before I could register a thing, it was time again for us to separate.. My heart still misses the time I spent with the people in UTAR, MAP as well as those during the centralized training.. And deep down I somehow wish all these didn't end..

But what do u know? If I've never left UTAR, I wouldn't have met those in MAP.. If life didn't go on from MAP, I wouldn't meet more people during the centralized training.. And even more so for those people I recently got to know on my on-job training.. While there are things that I might miss, life promises full of excitement and unknown in the future.. I miss the past and yet, I am eager to face the future as well.. I guess that's what humans are.. Resistant to change and yet eager for new experience.. As a friend of mine quoted, "Life goes on" .. I guess its true..

No comments:

Post a Comment