Monday 24 August 2009

My English Sucks @.@

Have been working my ass off trying to improve my vocabulary for the past week now and to my greatest disappointment, I don't think I've improved the slightest!! Before the preparation for my GRE test, I have never once thought my English was THAT POOR!! Not superb I know, but definitely not THAT POOR!!

I mean, what the hell? I have been trying comprehension questions, one after another.. Trying different ways to score better.. And yet my score has barely ever past 50 %!! Oh my gawd! I mean, come on!! I don't think I'm actually THAT bad.. Am I?

I started of trying to read as fast as I can, thinking that I don't have enough time to finish the paper (which by the way, is very true indeed) and I ended up getting almost everything wrong! I knew I couldn't keep this going and tried another tactic -> writing the key points down.. Yet again, my score neared ZERO!! Then I thought, probably I'd practice more and I'd do better.. And guess what? Its STILL the same!! What is this man? I really suck in my English and in my general knowledge..

On the other hand, for the vocabulary part, I've been trying to learn a number of "alienish" for the whole week and I have currently learnt only about 50 words or so which is, to my dismay, far too little as compared as what I am suppose to have learnt! Oh gawd, oh gawd!! I'm running out of time and I'm improving TOO slowly!! Why the heck is this test so freaking hard? Or, might I ask, why the heck is my English so damn lousy?!

p/s: editing suck this time cause of my lousy mood.. sorry!!

2 comments:

  1. Ting wei, take it easy...^^
    we always support you...!!go go go!!

    ReplyDelete