Sunday 27 June 2010

Something different..

Its been awhile since I posted anything else rather than food.. So I guess today I'll talk about something else..

As you all know, I have tendered my resignation and in 2 weeks time I'll be officially a student again.. * wonders, is this a good or a bad thing?*

I am currently busy as hell working but at the same time enjoying every moment of if.. I seriously think I'm going to miss my job once I stop.. Gosh, its always when you don't have something that you want it so badly and always when you lose something that you realise how important it is to you isn't it?

Well, for the time being, I'm glad to be getting a student card again so that I can watch movie at a cheaper price, get a haircut for a cheaper price, sing k for a cheaper price and God knows what else..

On the other note, I'm net income is going to become NEGATIVE.. So I guess its save save save!! Sorry people, am going to become ms. Kiam Siap.. wahahaha..

More updates soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment