Friday 25 June 2010

More food photos..

Just to annoy those who are hungry and to make my blog more picture-filled.. here's more food pictures.. XD
Seafood spaghetti.. Looks nice huh? Wait till you see the next picture..
The portion for this dish was actually kind of pathetic.. I don't know why the portion size was so little.. Its either they are reducing cost or.. they accidentally gave less.. You pick..
Pepper corn spaghetti.. See the huge difference in the amount of spaghetti they gave? Best part was, both pictures were taken on the same day! I really think my opinion on they portion size reduction is due to some waiter/waitress "accidental" giving of less portion size..
This one here that looks almost identical with the picture above is curry spaghetti.. I'm beginning to feel that all their pasta look-a-like.. =.=
This here is sandwich panini.. Is it spelt that way?? I don't remember.. hmmm..

Dishes taste quite ok.. and price is reasonable.. Actually, I've posted about this restaurant before.. you can check it out here..

No comments:

Post a Comment