Monday 21 June 2010

Pasta Zanmai

For those that follow my blog, you'd notice that I've actually posted about Pasta Zanmai before in my previous enteries here, here and here.. But I have never actually named the post Pasta Zanmai before..

So just to make this a more complete post, I shall introduce Pasta Zanmai properly this time round.. =D

Pasta Zanmai is a Japanese pasta fusion kind of restaurant.. They combine pasta and cream with stuff like soft shell crab or smoked salmon.. Their combination really makes one mouth water..




Just some of the food I've tried from the past.. you can actually also view these pictures from those previous post links I placed on top.. My most favourite is the soft shell crab and the scallop pizza.. omg.. its bloody juicy and tasty!! Sorry, don't know any stronger words to describe my love for them.. haha














And this is the dish that I never fail to order each time I'm there.. God knows why.. I should learn how to order new food but each time I head there, the first dish that heads into my mind is this..

p/s: did you notice the difference between the two photo? The left one was taken a long time ago.. and the right one is the one I took recently.. My photo taking skills improve le?? Or did my photoshop skills improve?? hmmm..
One more delicious dish for you to see before I end this post.. If you notice, there's this big juicy egg yolk in the bowl waiting just to burst and spill all its yellow tasty liquid out.. My friend told me the egg yolk tasted kind of sweet and it went well when mixed with the spaghetti.. =D

Mix fruit juice.. and yes, about drinks, I always order this drink called milky green tea, and finally this time, I managed to pull myself away from my beloved milky green tea and tried this mix fruit juice instead.. All I can say is, not a bad choice.. hehe

Ok la, my blog looks like only food exist and not humans.. So I'll show you the people who went with me for lunch..
Shiau Aun..
Wei Yann..

If you do notice, they are both busy chatting while I snap pictures of them.. see see, they left me out of the conversation!! LOL..

Honestly, they were talking about culture differences across countries,adjustments needed when coming back to our homeland and etc.. Well, stuff that doesn't really relate to me at the moment.. *sobs*

Ok, this really is the last picture.. me.. I've changed back to normal lenses for the time being.. Tried placing mascara on the bottom eye lashes.. I don't think the picture show any hint of me putting make up though.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment