Wednesday 23 June 2010

Belanga

Went to this Kelantanese restaurant to try out some dishes last week. For your information, Belanga is located at LG floor Gardens. I have passed by this shop numerous number of times but have never tried walking into it. Why? Because its Malaysian food! We can always eat it anytime, anywhere! Guess we people are like that, when we presume something is easily available, we never actually bother to try it..

Let me give you an example, how many of you that live in KL have ever visited KL Tower? What about Dataran Merdeka?

As for food, whenever you go to places like One Utama, or Mid Valley, how often would you opt for local food as compared to Japanese/Italian/Western food?

Anyway, back to Belanga..

This dish here is known as Fruit Teller, its actually the same as Ice Kacang only difference is that Fruit Teller has lots of fruits instead.. One of the fruit in it is jack fruit! Interesting huh?
Price is RM6.90
This cup of drink here is some mixture of coffee.. Sorry I can't remember the name.. When I first saw the picture of this drink in the menu, I actually thought those juicy round things were small little grapes!! Yea yea.. stop laughing at me.. Its actually "pearls".. You know, those pearls in pearl tea..
Price is RM7.90
I guess I won't have to tell you what this is.. Its Sago Gula Melaka.. A dessert that is rather famous in Malaysia.. Unfortunately though, I am seriously not a fan of coconut milk!! =S
Price is RM 3.20 (I think!)

Lemon Grass drink.. I believe, I don't have to explain the taste.. =D
Price is RM 7.90

And this.. This is Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik.. Looks tasty huh?? Well, that's because it is.. haha..
Price is RM7.90

Overall, food was all right.. Worth a visit.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment