Wednesday 30 June 2010

One of the most "different" reason for applying leave

Every time I think of applying for leaves, is like either for going on vacation, or going on a church retreat.. But few days ago, my "heng dais" asked if I would like to go for a karaoke session on any of the weekdays.. Initially, "I thought, waaa.. weekdays wor.. need to work le.." But then again, they are friends that came all the way back from UK and HK.. And they want to meet up, I could actually apply for a leave. So I checked my schedule and applied for the earliest leave I could get, and off we went to Red Box..

So.. That's my reason for taking leave.. ROFL
Attendees for karaoke session..
Shiau Aun singing with lots of passion.. o.O
But seriously, he is damn good at singing 陈奕迅 songs..
And Wai Xin, oh my god.. Exactly like Jay Chou.. LOL
btw, Chin Yik, if you read this, where are you?!! When you coming back to sing K with me?! LOL

Headed to Dragon-I for dinner after that..
Their famous 小龙包
My dinner.. Omg, I threw more than half of the rice..
Oh, and here's this dripping custard/butter pao.. *sorry, don't remember exactly what pao =P*
OMG, looks so damn yummy.. haha
One more picture people, see you oversea people next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment