Thursday 3 June 2010

Gimme Food on Flights

Was begging for something to blog and when I headed to Facebook, I saw a topic for today's project alpha instant cash blogging!!

Oklar.. Don't complain about me advertising ok?? I haven't done so for like 2 weeks.. So this week I do one yea? =D

Anyway, as this topic goes, I should be telling about the food I would love to eat while I'm on a plane.. After some thought about it, I decided to go for Nasi Lemak Daging Rendang!!


Why? For one, I'd love to have one last taste of Malaysia's famous dish before having a few days away from the food heaven land (Malaysia).. I'd like to savior the taste of the ever so yummy and fattening "fat" rice and also enjoy the spicy daging rendang that I always long for when opting for nasi lemak..

Besides that, nasi lemak is easily packed.. It would be best to serve nasi lemaks on flights.. =D

Another important factor is the ability of nasi lemak to keep one's stomach full for a long time.. *must be due to all those "fat" rice..* XD

And the most important factor of all is that, if flights serves these ever so delicious nasi lemaks, foreigners would get a chance to try them.. That would help publicize Malaysian food to people that takes Mas Airlines.. hehe.. isn't that like killing 2 birds with 1 stone?? =P

Oh well, thats all from me.. Do watch the video I posted below.. I believe I don't have to tell you what are they.. you must be very much familiar with it by now.. XD

Episode 43

Episode 44

Episode 45

Episode 46

Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Never go hungry while flying with MAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment