Saturday 19 June 2010

Old Town Kopitiam

Ok.. I think I should seriously blog a little more..

A little update from me..
I am currently freaking busy getting loads of work done before I leave Sime Darby and pursue my masters..
Have currently no life at all but work work work..
I think I sound like the peasant in the human campaign in Warcraft.. "work work.." "what is it?" "ok.."

Anyway, just to show you some food pictures.. hehe..

Recently went to Old Town Kopitiam for lunch with a few colleagues after getting board of going to Garden Restaurant every other day..

Ordered Toast with Potato Curry (RM4.50) instead of the ordinary rice we eat daily..
Yummy crispy toast..
The Potato curry.. I heard from my colleague that there is suppose to be chicken with the curry.. but where is it?? where is my chicken?? I don't see it wor.. @.@

And this yummy looking drink here is chocolate drink (RM 3.80).. nice le.. so full and satisfied after the meal.. hehe..

By the way, I heard that different branches produce different food quality.. From my and my colleague's experience, I believe that the one at Sungai Wang, Old Town as well as the one near Kelana Jaya is good.. other than that, I'm not so sure.. Do explore it on your own! =D

3 comments:

  1. the worst food pict u posted..doesnt look yummy at all..sry im a all time anti-oldtown fan. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. worst food pict means my skills got problem.. nothing to do with old town..hehe..

    anyway, they are good, what is it that you anti about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no diff if u use a slr. not my taste(impolite will be sux), that is my problem, dont take it personally. haha

    ReplyDelete