Tuesday 27 April 2010

Road Trip with My Broadband

This is a really hard topic.. =(

Well, I don't have a broadband so this is a If I have a broadband post..
XD

So here we go.. If I had a broadband, I would definitely bring my broadband along during a road trip.

For example,

I'd bring it along with me to
Penang, or any other road trips I am on..so that I can upload my blog post while I'm there.. and not have to wait till I reach back home..

I would also bring it to work ("road trip" Lmao)..

So that I can update my blog/
facebook/ twitter at anytime of the day.. (my office blocks all these access u see) XD

The point is, having a broadband whereby u could bring it along during road trips or whatsoever is a really good thing..especially for
bloggers or facebook addict..that way, you will be able to keep yourself updated and will be able to constantly do what u like (blogging or etc.)


Therefore, if anyone is willing, could you please buy me this cute and tinny
WIGGY?? I'd be most glad to be able to update my blog on the go during my road trips!! buy 1 for me ya?? =D

Sorry that my post isn't as expressive and long winded as it usually is.. I'm sort of suffering with pain while I'm writing this now.. =S

Anyway, take a look at
eps 8 to 10 of project alpha season 2 videos i posted below.. hope u enjoy them.. =D







Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

2 comments:

  1. Life without broadband would be hard!

    Checkout my blog post about hidden truth of broadband:

    http://benwl.blogspot.com/2010/04/unlimited-broadband-hidden-truth.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha .... feels like advertorial ... LOL
    nice posting .... :)

    ReplyDelete