Tuesday 20 April 2010

The actual Getsby Event!!!

Was invited by Khai Lin aka Blueaholic to join the Getsby Street Fair and so I thought, why not I join the competition for this Join the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair and Win Awesome Prizes! Anyway, lets just skip the boring story..
Khai Lin and me in our initial clothing before we changed into our Getsby T-shirt
All ready and dressed up in Getsby T-shirt! =D
Thanks for the invitation babe! Had a great time with the games and got quite a few goodies in the end.. hehe
My turn to post for a photo.. XD

This is just one of the games we played..The lady with the bluish white Getsby T-shirt is getting ready the cans for me to hit down.. And I'm getting myself ready to hit all her hard work (the nicely placed cans) down..
Off I go with my American foot ball.. =D
And I SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaa
You've seen the usual bowling game, with the normal oh so boring bowling alley and that heavy bowling ball.. Here is the Getsby version!! Short bowling lane, with wooden pins and a coconut!! Yea, your eyes aren't getting fuzzy, it is a coconut!! =D

Actually, I quite kesian (kesian meaning pity) those Getsby "game station master" lor.. They have to rearrange the pints, or cans and even balloons over and over again, just for us to smash it back onto the ground and they go and pick it up again.. And if so happens one of the ball rolls far far away, they have to chase after it and come back to us again.. Thumbs up for their superb job done!

This is one of the game that I'm best at..
You have to guess which hole has a Getsby Deodorant behind.. I managed to guess the right hole 4 times out of 6 in my first guess!! Lucky day, I must say.. hehe

After all the hard work at earning points, of course we must redeem it with Getsby product mar..
People at the redemption counter..
She wont a total of 32 points!!
I won a total of 40 points!! seriously unbelievable lor..
Me, looking carefully at the leaflet to choose what I should redeem..
And this, this is what me and Khai Lin redeemed in the end.. =D
not bad for a days of "hard work" huh??

Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment