Friday 16 April 2010

Most stupid thing I've ever seen..


Long time since I blog.. Miss me?? Just thought of sharing something stupid that I encountered a few days ago.. Situation was like this:

Me and a friend of mine drove to the hospital for medical check up.

At the parking entrance, we saw this car in front of us. He drove quite near to the pole and waited there.
We started wondering, is his car too far away from the ticket machine?

As if answering us, he started to reverse his car.. We obediently reversed to give him space. To my greatest amazement, he reversed and then turned his car to the left and drove forward!!
Trying to get through the small hole between the wall and the pole!

I nearly fainted!!

Then I saw him reversed again, and ended up even further from the ticket machine..

After awhile, he got down the car and started twisting his palm (showing the no sign with his hand gesture) at us.

Deciding to find out if the ticket machine was spoiled, I got down the car to see what happened.

Guess what?

With his frustrated looking face, he told me that the pole just wouldn't open!!

I told him, you have to press the yellow button there and a ticket will come out!!

He said, nono, the pole won't go up!!

I said, just press the button!!!

He looked at the machine and as though looking at it for the first time, squinted his eyes at the yellow button before finally taking in my words and pressing the button..

Magically, the pole went up and he could now proceed to move away so that we can enter the parking lot!!! WTH??

4 comments: