Monday 5 April 2010

My Favourite Sport


Sports is essential for life.We cannot like one of my friends said, "starve to lose weight". We need a proportional amount of exercise to keep us healthy and in shape. There are a number of sports that I love engaging myself in. Of them, the top three are:

Number 3
Running.
I love the way the air breeze passes my face as I run. I enjoy listening to the sound of my rhythmic footsteps, breath and heart beat. I like the way running can make me tune out the world, like there is only me and the track path. Such serene and tranquility.

Number 2
Basketball

I love the thrill of stealing away a ball from the opponent. I especially like the rush I get when I score at a particular critical moment.I enjoy the idea of cooking up a plan with my team mates and knocking our opponents off.

Number 1
Dancing

This is my favourite sport of all. With every drop of sweat, I improve in my dancing skills. Because I've started dancing when at the age of 6, I have no fear on stage. I can show confidence to audiences even though in reality I'm afraid, show joy even though my feet is sore from dancing and show elegance from dance movements. I can pick up dance steps quickly and remember them as well.

Sad to say though, nowadays I've got not much chance to play basketball or dance. I'd really love to have that chance again. Oh well, for those of you active in sports, I'd like to promote this to you again.

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments:

Post a Comment