Wednesday 7 April 2010

If I am Ip Man Master, I would...


Thats right! If I am Ip Man Master, I would..
Take it at heart to improve my balancing skills so that I will not look like the picture above again when I try to balance on a rock!
I would practice my kung fu with friends! A few could do Wing Chun, while those interested in the western style could do a little bit of boxing!! ;)
I would combine nature with my kung fu practice zones for better health and tranquillity =D

I would create a strong inner strength and still keep a slender body and would be able to carry man as tall and big as Hun Wei (the one dangling on my arms) while smiling and posing for a photo.
I would master the art of Qing Gong and be able to jump up high in the air and land back onto the ground light and gracefully.
I would stop big bullies like the picture above from bullying the vulnerable.
And I would spend some extra time with friends pondering about more kung fu moves that we could come up with. =D

Advertistment
Want to win yourself 2 free movie passes to Ip Man 2? Here's your chance! Go to GSC-EON Bank contest minisite and join the contest today!!

p/s: What do you think of my post? Honestly, I beh tahan my own post le.. XD feel free to leave a comment.. hehe

11 comments:

  1. wah lau... ah kat... u really... lol... speechless...

    steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah kao tomkat, really pro imagination and bullshit! I got new found respect for u!

    Combine nature with my kung fu practice zones for better health and tranquillity
    - Godlike interpretation, only u can think of this?!?!?

    I would stop big bullies like the picture above from bullying the vulnerable.
    - LOL LOL

    I would spend some extra time with friends pondering about more kung fu moves
    - Very believable, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your post too~
    very creative lo ^^
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahaaha...geng lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walao~ @.@ Nice one though~~ Love ur post!! extremely creative and funny as well~ hahahaha~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. many2 pics
    ;0

    nice post


    check mine here
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...I CANT BELIEVE I CONTRIBUTED TO UR TICKETS!!! OMGGG...u soo owe us- in the photos- BIG TIME!!!..*does the bruce lee's signature nose thingy..and gettin prep to wack kltw*

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha..what to do?? i needed pictures..and no time go make new ones.. XD

    sadly didnt win the phone lor.. XD

    ReplyDelete