Saturday 10 April 2010

Love World Love Sloggi


So today's topic is about love. Love is one of the most heated topic among adolescents as well as among the adults. The love topic I am referring to is of course about the "romance kind of love". ;)

For me, I love it when I receive gifts he made for me
My own leather handphone holder!! Unbelievable huh? He sew it!! Muacks!

And another one of his creations..
A closer up picture below!!
I love it when he calls me just to hear my voice when we are far apart physically.

I love it when he tries to cheer me up after we had a roll.

But thats not the only kind of love that exists. If you open your eyes a little bit more, remember to listen to the sounds around you, and find out what was that wonderful scent you breath a moment ago, You'd realise that nature itself is something to be loved!

For me, I love it when it rains heavily
When the sound of rain splattering on the grown drowns off the sound pollution of the city we live in and the smell of rain.. oh so refreshing!

I love a stroll at the beach as the sun rises.
I love the trees that shades us from the hot sun during the afternoon!

Like many girls, I love shopping! And what I like best is to buy apparels that are comfy and long lasting. This brings me to one of a more intimate sort of apparel, you are right, by intimate, I meant undergarments. Undergarments has to be comfortable, it mustn't be too tight, it must be gentle to the skin, etc. One of the comfy brands there is, is Sloggi!

And to make this brand even more appealing for choice is that their Spring 2010
is produced by ecologically friendly fabrics! Talk about saving planet earth and wearing really great undergarments at the same time! Thats like killing two birds with one stone.

Initially when I first heard about the Love World Love Sloggi concept, I had an impression that the bras and briefs were going to be made out of papers!

Something like this! O.o
*picture taken from the internet..
Anyway, to my greatest delight, they weren't made that way.Their Spring 2010 are made out of 90% Polyester (yarn material is produced from 100% recycled plastic bottles) 10% Elastane. They come in yellow green, orangy pink and grey brown or black. Quite a nice design I should say. I like the design. You can have a look at it here

So the next time someone asks you if you did anything at all to help save the environment, you can stand up tall and proud, jut your boobs and butt out and say, "well, I bought Sloggi's Love world Love Sloggi collection! Just kidding about the jutting part though. ;)

2 comments:

  1. where i can get the paper work! so nice!!!! i wish could have one!

    ReplyDelete