Monday 1 March 2010

Lost


There's so many things I'd like to share, so many thoughts cooked up in me that I'd like to talk about but I just can't.. I try to tell friends, but I don't think I should always bother them.. I try to post it up in my blog, but then I get worried that the party involved would come to my blog one fine day and read it..

As time goes by, I learn more and more to keep things in my heart.. To not voice out my problems or stress.. I lie to people who care, so that they think I'm doing fine.. so that they think I'm leading a life I want.. There used to be a voice inside my head, screaming ever so loudly, wilding me to stop doing what I know in my heart isn't what I want..I kept rationalizing with that voice, telling it that this was just for the time being, that it was for my own benefit.. And now, I really can't tell anymore.. The voice in my head is dying away.. Its leaving me behind.. To dwell in my own imaginary dream..

3 comments:

  1. hmm.. i do think that v should go for what v want and like.. but sometimes due to some rules or principles.. v kept it in our heart and did something v don't really like.. anyway.. if u really want to say out something.. but don't wish to bother or let others to know.. u can try diary or make a private blog.. only u can read or invite whoever u want to share.. it's better than keep in heart.. not good for health.. mentally..

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a closed blog :) a place where only ownself can access, or maybe very trusted one (e.g. - me ~hahahah)

    then show whatever u want in the blog la xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. thanks for the idea.. might think of having one soon.. ^^

    ReplyDelete