Saturday 27 February 2010

My birthday celebration =D


Went to Shogun for a buffet lunch on my birthday with Liang.. He came all the way back from Johor just to celebrate with me while I took leave as my own birthday treat.. A really worth leave taken!! ^^
The octopus meat was extremely chewy and the white tuna was exceptionally yummy!! Almost forgot, the cheesy oysters were great too!! hehe
He loved the salmon more..I loved the white tuna more!!
Goo-ye and filling bowl of shark fin soup!! Won't take this kind of soup the next time I go for a buffet..
Ice-creams!! something thats must not be left out of the dessert list..And cakes too!! ^^
Thanks for coming back!! So touched!! =D

2 comments:

  1. were you wearing ur geo lens??? Hahaha and liang'a hair so FLAT, like no hair d hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope.. i was wearing normal lenses that time.. cz that time I haven't got the geo lens.. haha..
    yea.. his hair was damn flat!! dunno y.. LOL

    ReplyDelete