Saturday 20 February 2010

CNY 5s7 2004 gathering..


All pictures are not taken by me nor is my camera being used.. camera belongs to the beautiful lady beside me therefore I won't be labelling the photos as I usually do..
In the morning when we were busy guiding those who haven't arrived to the next destination..
Those who weren't playing mahjong or somewhere else at the moment.. XDAs said by Khai Lin, Tikus is the main character in the picture and we are only the decorations there..
A rather formal picture of us s7ians..
Our good old s7 pose..

An unready pose of me and Liang during dinner..
A more ready pose.. Personally, I like the unready picture more.. haha
Girls of the night..
One big family potrait..

2 comments:

  1. wei, u look vy tired la~ ada eye bags ed.. rest more while u can ya~ take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. CNY really slept very lil.. die ler.. from picture also can see eye bags!! >.<

    ReplyDelete