Wednesday 3 February 2010

Pissing notion

I would like to just do some complaining here. You know how sometimes people can be really sarcastic or blunt at times and we, as their friends usually just shrugs it off as if it never happens? Well, sometimes people do get angry at some sarcasm if its not said at the right time. For example, if someone is relatively upset about something, or quite heated up over something, you don't at sarcastic comments to that person, unless you don't mind offending them and pissing them off.

To this person in particular, I hope you understand something. I am up for jokes and blunt-ness most of the time. But please bare in mind that I too have my mood swings or unhappy moments and sorry to say that, at these kind of times, if you choose to act in your sorry sarcasm manner and relate unrelated and entirely insulting notions to me and what I'm heated up about, I am not going to let that notion just go by unnoticed.

We are all old enough to think like adults and I expect that you do so. If you like offending me during conversations, I really will not take note of it. But if you choose to do so in front of public, at a time when I am at my lowest, I am sorry to say that I cannot just let it fly by as a humourless comment.

To you, I do hope you grow up a little. Think before you talk sometimes. I know I am not the best person to make this comment, but at least I know I am trying my best to improve myself and if I actually offended someone and that person actually comes and talk to me about it, I would definitely apologize. But you didn't do so. I honestly am rather disappointed with you and I sure hope that in time you would learn from your own mistakes. As for me, I'm sorry to say that I honestly cannot tolerate such childish non-sensible act.

No comments:

Post a Comment