Friday 5 March 2010

Process of Life


I grew up today, just a little. I learnt how to be a more responsible person. I learnt how to make decisions and be ready to receive the consequences if the decisions I made were wrong. I used to be, and am still afraid of making th wrong moves, of regretting and also of not living up to the expectations of others. But I now learn that, with all these worries tying me to where I am now, I'll never improve. Yes, its a save move, one that ensures I don't make the wrong moves and get scolded or have to pay for my mistakes but its also a move that will bring me no where. 10 years from now, if I am still the person I am, if I'm so afraid just to get shouted at, I will never progress, I will still be where I've started.

Right now, I'm ready. If I get scolded, if my pride suffers a little or if I stumble along the journey, I will know that its all to make sure I get wiser and become a even better person than I was before. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment