Monday 8 March 2010

I just..


I just need someone to listen..
Someone that doesn't judge me everytime I speak..
Someone who can just share my pain and be a shoulder I can lean on..
Is that too much to ask for?

I tried once, I tried twice..
Talking to this person I always shared my problems with..
And yet, each time, I got the scolding I suppose, I deserve..

Decided to change.. To share with someone else..
And yet, I get the same reaction as the one before..
I guess, I really deserve this treatment?

I thought I'll make a wrong decision,
If I decide to quite.. So I held on..
Ignoring all my instincts,
Ignoring all my fears..

I told myself, if I gave up halfway,
All would be wasted.. I have to keep holding on..
One thing pass, another thing comes..
Again, I tell myself the same thing..
Just keep holding on..

Today, I reached the limit again..
I finally can't swallow my problems anymore..
I needed to share with someone..
To let that someone know how lost I felt,
How upset I am..
How much I need guidiance..
How much I wanted an answer..

I just want to know what to do..
I just want to know how to proceed..
And again.. I got the same answer..
Made me feel like I'm a rose..
That can't take a little rain,
or a little blow..
That made me feel like I can't live on my own..
That I'm so useless, so dependent, so weak..

Yes.. Fine.. I am..
I guess I just am..

I just want an answer..
Out of my dead end life..

3 comments:

  1. just share what u want to share.. hiding it is very suffering.. be tough and smile k? everything is gonna be ok soon.. just believe in yourself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hope it will be ok lor.. haiz.. only time will tell..

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time u can share with me =)

    ReplyDelete