Monday 15 March 2010

My Favourite Surfing Spot


Undeniably, one of the most common activity in this modern aged technology era is to surf the internet. Whether you want to search some informations regarding your assignments, your reports, for work or even for some extra knowledge. The web is one of the main place where you get these sources. But this is not the purpose of my blog post for today.

Today, I'd like to share some surfing areas that I particularly prefer.

Ranking at number 4 would be at the office, when on the rare occasions where I actually have sometime during lunch break
Ranking at number 3 would be in the car, when there is a jam and I can do nothing but sit in the car and wait.

Ranking at number 2 would be in Starbucks or any dessert shops where I can enjoy a nice cup of coffee or a yummy slice of cake..



And ranking at number 1 would be in the comfort of my room, lying on my bed with my laptop where I get to roll and turn whenever I want, fall asleep surfing the net or grab something to munch on while surfing the net! =D

More importantly though, if I do not have a portable modem for internet connection however, I would never be able to enjoy these luxuries. Therefore, those who still owes me a birthday pressie.. care to buy me one? haha.. The elegant black P1 W1max below would be just nice for me.. =)

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments:

Post a Comment