Thursday 25 March 2010


Made a scene in front of 2 friends and 2 freaking strangers today!! am so pissed!! I cannot believe how can someone actually get humiliated over a phone call!! WTF?? #@$!%

Freaking mad as I entered the car and drove home.. I kept telling myself to stay calm.. not to speed into the darkness.. And then I realised.. As I drove, along the road with most the street lights out and the radio turned off so that the whole car was quite, I sensed a peacefulness that I needed for a long time now.. Somehow, I wished the drive home took longer that it did..I remember again, how it felt like to be all relaxed and free of worries.. I miss those carefree, happier days..

4 comments:

  1. dun b upset k?? so u gao tim ed?? can renew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't renew.. dun wanna renew liao.. just use sis's card la.. sien.. haiz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo~ nvm lo~ maybe later some time when ok ed only renew ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he let me renew le after that..but seriously.. he so unwilling.. its really no point lor..

    ReplyDelete