Tuesday 8 December 2009

Things to do when u are bored at the lab..

Was waiting and waiting and waiting for my experiment to finish running one day last week to the extend I could not withstand the dreadful boredom any more and so I decided to do some photo taking..

I realised I've not taken a photo with my lab coat on, so I decided why not now? When I had all the time in the world sitting here waiting for my samples to run!!

And so, here goes..
Me!!!

And then, I found a better idea.. I took a photo of my junior doing his work..
*Evil Laughter* Looks really funny to me.. what do you think? He looks like he is peeking over to the other side to see a pretty girl or something.. But in actual fact, he was trying to measure the amount of solvent he wanted to use in a measuring cylinder!! XD

Forgive me, for my dullness..I was feeling rather ennui at that moment.. haha

2 comments:

  1. wah u're really bored xp
    how r u? take care & happy working!

    hugs, weiqi

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm fine.. still alive and kicking.. XD

    how about u?? thanks and.. u too!! u working yet?

    ReplyDelete