Tuesday 22 December 2009

I'm done convincing

Its the third time I heard you utter those words.. About the projects I would be doing, IF I'd stay.. About whether or not I want to stay.. You made it sound like it was up to me, yet, when I said yea.. I'd love to.. You end up asking me a whole lot of questions, questioning my sincerity and my passion for it.. Each time I've tried my very best to convince you.. Each time you end up walking away, without and answer..

This is the third time you mentioned it to me again.. This is the third time you've acted as if it was MY choice.. All I did, was shrugged and waved your seemingly thoughtfulness away.. I'm done convincing you.. I'm done trying.. I don't care any more..

2 comments:

  1. swt..u gimme project ar?? and what did u do to question my sincerity and passion?? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete