Tuesday 29 December 2009

Christmas and Boxing Day..

Had the best Christmas and Boxing Day I had in years!! Went to my uncle's place for Christmas dinner and they had quite a meal prepared.. There were turkey, ham, roasted chicken, salami.. Anything, you name it.. But I have no picture to share though, cause I was busy socializing (yes, socializing with my cousins.. is that a problem for you?) and I was also busy enjoying the meal..

So rather than bore you with my words, as you know I'm well capable of, I shall talk about my next outing - Boxing Day at Solaris..

Meet up with the good old 5s7-ians and had Korean dinner with them and after that headed to Coffee Bean to do more catch up with them.. We also had gift exchange..

Well, I'll stop the long boring explanation and show you some other more interesting stuff..
As I mentioned, we had a "gift exchange session".. I got this pretty little glowing ball.. I won't be showing you what gifts everyone got for obvious reasons, but I'll surely show u the more interesting ones..
This person got the gift I prepared.. Its a towel.. Since she is covering her face, I shall not name her here.. haha
This is the only guy that got a doll for his gift.. and as you can see, I think he likes it a lot.. what with all the cuddling and sleepy head look!!
These 2 here didn't bring gifts as foretold and therefore they exchanged RM 50 with each other.. Come to think of it, that's actually quite good huh?? haha..
I'm not sure if you noticed (or whether the picture is clear enough to detect the similarities for that matter), but these 2 people have the similar hairstyle only difference being one had the fringe swept to the left side while the other to the right.. So I named them "twins".. =DOh, and these were the people who attended the gathering.. Where did all the 5s7 went u say? Well, sad to say, these were the only available ones to attend that day..

Oh and this was my driver for that day.. thank you Tze Yang!! If it wasn't for you, I might had a much troubled time with transportation.. haha.. thanks!!

p/s: wish I could own a car..

No comments:

Post a Comment