Wednesday 16 December 2009

Just another weekend..

This time, I went to Mid Valley, the place where we always go to meet up when it comes to meeting up with lion, Tze Yang and Wei Ren.. Unfortunately though, this time, WR wasn't here with us.. =(

Meet up at Mid Valley and I recommended them Spaghetti grill
Had the lunch set.. which cost only 9.95++ which includes a main course and a bottomless drink..
I ordered Seafood Pasta while the other 3 ordered pizza.. all choosing a different flavour.. Wonder what's with them and pizza.. XD
This is one of the pizza they decided to choose, of the many pizza's.. I presume, from the picture, that this is pepparoni pizza.. XD I don't really remember who ate what though.. Well, except for Liang who ate Spicy dory fish pizza, which, to my opinion, doesn't taste spicy at all.. but still tasted quite good..
Just to show you guys the decorations in the restaurant.. It is actually located at Mid Valley, at the side alley where you get to walk over to Gardens..
After lunch, we went for a game of pool.. Played for about 2 hours and cost each of us RM9, there were 4 of us, this brings the total sum to.... you do the math ;)
On a last note, I seriously suck at pool.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment