Saturday 26 December 2009

情人桥


In English, it means Lover's Bridge.. I went there last week when I was on a trip to visit the new Morib Beach Resort.. The one that had hotels built right out into the sea and shaped like a palm tree if you view it from above..

Anyway, back to the title of this topic.. This place was actually introduced by the Ah Xian Ren Qing Wei before.. It's a romantic place where lovers would go and spent time together there.. Honestly, do you find the place really amusing?? I asked my mum why they'd spend their night out there and she said, " Last time, there were not much fun activities to do, so people came here on a date." I guess, she's right.. and this act has became a norm here that couples usually come?? haha.. my own opinion.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment