Wednesday 23 December 2009

Another Industrial Training Farewell

From left, Sirn Sirn, Hong Leong, David, Shwu Fen, Yana, KC and me..

They say people come and go in your life, guess its really true.. I've been experiencing people walking in and out of my life for some time now.. And I thought I was getting used to it until, recently, these people finished their industrial training..

To be exact, they finished their training last Thursday.. As usual, we had a nice meal outside, and we took photos after that.. Honestly, when I left office that day, I thought, well.. That's that.. wonder will I ever meet them again..

On Monday, however, as I walked into PBT lab to start my freeze dryer, the whole place looked so empty and dead.. I felt like something was missing.. I dismissed that thought, turned on the freeze dryer and went downstairs to AC lab to check on my HPLC..

When I tagged myself into the lab, before opening the door, I half assumed that I would be greeted by the usual "hi", by David and "Morning", by Hong Leong.. Again, I dismissed that thought because I knew they were gone.. Yet, when I opened the door, to find the lab empty, again, I felt something was missing..

The next day, as I took out my samples from the freeze dryer, I knew that KC wouldn't be here to help me and chat with me through my task any more.. I knew that Sirn Sirn won't be there to offer a helping hand when I wash up the freeze dryer any more..

During lunch, I realise that I won't be able to chat with Yana any more.. I won't be able to tease her with KC any more and also not be able to tease her about her black stocking with her white shoes..

I miss you guys.. The help you've given me, the times you've listen to me nag about my problems, the times you made me feel like I could keep coming to work because I have friends there.. The laughs we had, the plans we had, the conversation we had, the "tea breaks" we had and so many more memorable things!!

In reality, the newer industrial trainees are also very helpful and nice to me.. But when you guys left, it made the place less than it used to be.. Guess that's life.. My conclusion? Appreciate everyone that comes into your life.. ^^

p/s: asma', steven and adam, if you read this, I missed you guys too.. so don't jealous yea?? =P

2 comments:

  1. ahh im jealous ready! ;(
    hehe.. ya, i miss d old times oso =) (asma' here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..come back visit us when u free yea?? ^^

    ReplyDelete