Monday 27 October 2008

Losing Weight?

Have recently been so packed up with my social life that I had no time to update my blog or do my school work.. Well, today I've finally finished my assignment and my report.. hehe..

Mental note: Try not to get too caught up with social life..

Ok, back to where I was.. So after finish rushing my work.. I thought I'd take some time to surf the net on some weight lost tips.. =P (do not tease me k?)

Came up with one.. Got no clue if it works but it seems so Thomas like.. =P (Thomas, if you read this, pls don't kill me? hehe)

I'm lazy to type the content out so I'll just give u the link.. (Such a sweet person rite? Sharing the good stuff with everyone.. =P)

Anyway, here it is.. ---> click me!

Enjoy!! Hope it works.. *cross fingers* =P

*current mode: cheeky*

No comments:

Post a Comment