Thursday 2 October 2008

Chin Liang's Belated Birthday Celebration

Went out today.. managed to make 2 surprises.. pretty pleased with myself.. =P

Wanna know what surprises I cooked up? hehe

First, to celebrate chin liang's belated birthday, I brought him to Mid Valley (The Gardens) for lunch.. Guess where I brought him? Zzz.. I know all of you would have guessed some sort of Western Food restaurant.. Eh.. I still have chinese blood in me ok?? I brought him to Fong Lye..A Taiwanese restaurant..

(Sorry people, no photos at the moment.. I didn't bring my cable back!! Zzz cannot upload anything..)

Second surprise.. guess what present I gave le?? I wrapped it up in such a way that he could not possibly have guessed what present was it.. herr!! who ask him to be able to guess the present I gave last time?? haha.. but all is well, surprised him twice.. helped him choose a birthday gift for his friend too!! made his my day.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment