Tuesday 7 October 2008

Recent Update

Just a little update.. Have started my final year project (fyp) since last friday.. So far, I've managed to subculture retinoblastoma (RB1) cancer cell line aka eye cancer and have prepared a medium which they can live in.. I also have stocked over 50 plant extracts that are meant to kill the cells I am currently culturing later.. ironic huh?? XD

Anyway, thats the update for uni life.. I'm begining to read books again (as you can see from the side bar of my blog).. Have FINALLY finished reading
Five People You Meet In Heaven

Its a really interesting book.. A very different way of viewing heaven and why things happen the way they did..I recommand it..do read it.. ^^
I'm currently reading P.S. I Love You.. Halfway through it now and I love it!! I won't go into details about it but here's a link you can check out.. P.S. I Love You
Its so so SO touching!! I really recommand this book especially if you are in a relationship.. Makes you realise and know even more how important is the other half of yours to you.. ^^
Anyway,thats all for now.. will update soon again.. =P

2 comments:

  1. owh owh owh..the p.s i love u is awesome. totally worth the time reading it. lol.

    ReplyDelete